Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Under Construction

Due to the extreme kindness of a dear friend, my website is now being looked at and hopefully fixed. Please bear with me if you find it a bit out of whack in the next few days-sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

In the meantime, I am continuing to work on my class. I am also finishing up the pieces for The Book Of Naughty. Pages will be arriving shortly and I want to be ready! It's so exciting to see the book coming together. I am lying in wait for the postal carrier. (Okay, practically stalking...) It's like Xmas all over again except without the stress and endless shopping and tinsel sticking to your socks...

I don't know about the rest of you, but we have had our share of snow, especially considering we don't DO snow on the west coast. It's been the perfect excuse to sit around and make art instead of driving around town running errands and worrying about getting in a fender bender. Hope you are of like mind if you are watching flakes fly. Snow is mother nature's way of saying relax and tap into your creativity!

No comments: