Sunday, March 26, 2006

Down to the Wire!


Well the countdown has been whittled down to 3 more sleeps! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Of course I have gone into serious packing mode! The real trick is to circumvent my natural instinct to pack the whole darn house. I am going to Pt. Townsend, not the moon and they *do* have stores in Washington State!! I imagine that anything I might happen to forget could be begged, borrowed or stolen from a friend anyway-artists are a generous lot and I know I have lent things to lots of people before. It's no biggie!

I went to the mall early this morning to exchange a duplicate copy of James Blunt's cd that I got for my b-day. I brought home the newest Jann Arden instead, which I have already ripped to my computer so I can load it onto my Lyra and listen to it while I work at Artfest. So far I am liking it!

I am also wrapping up the secret project. I am rather pleased with how it has turned out and thanks to everyone who participated. I will let you know how it goes!! (SHHH!! It's still a secret!!)

Better get back to packing! I have lots to do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woohoo! have soooo much fun!
got your pages and thanks for the extra goodies!! send fee whenever- no stress. :) xo