Tuesday, March 28, 2006

One More Sleep!!

Okay, so who am I kidding? Do you actually think I am going to sleep tonight? I think not! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

I managed to get most of my stuff packed, but my art box looks like it exploded all over the livingroom. I have got to get that organized and packed up. My pals come to pick me up at 9 a.m. and then we are off on our adventure!

I am excited about taking Tintastics, the Whole 9 Yards with Linda and Opie O'Brien on Thursday. I hope to learn alot and I am really looking forward to spending some quality time with my friends and making some wonderful memories.

I will give a recap when I get home! Catch ya on the flip side!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fab time - I'm sure you did, and can't wait to hear all about it!

Hugs, Lolly xxx
(Not in any shade of green LOL!)