Thursday, March 09, 2006

Tagged by Deb!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
- I had just begun teaching mixed media art.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
-movie popcorn
-mandarins oranges
-cheese
-fresh buns
-fresh grapefruit

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
-I have a very high retention for music. I am the human juke box. I even remember songs I learned for Xmas pagents in grade school!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
-buy 50 acres in the mountains, plant a post & beam house in the middle of it and get several dogs.
-travel to Mt. Everest, Tibet and Antarctica
-build myself a huge art studio that had accommodation so I could host retreats.
-have Cotton Ginny send me their entire line of clothes each season.
-donate a good chunk of it annually to the local hospice and the crisis line.

Five bad habits:
-leaving an inch of liquid in any glass I drink out of. (This is something my dh has noticed.)
-stuffing my feelings when I am hurt, angry or sad.
-Talking too loudly sometimes (but hey! I have a hearing impairment!)
That's all I can think of for now!

Five things you like doing:
-reading
-singing in the car
-beachcombing
-going out for dinner
-going to the movies

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
-high heels
-nylons
-plastic shoes
-a tetanus shot
-red licorice

Five favorite toys:
- computer
- digi cam
-rubicoil machine
-my car
-round cast iron skillet

First time you got kissed: How was it?
-I haven't a clue-it wasn't memorable! (I think I was 11.)

First time you drove a car: What kind of car?
-I was 21 and it was my girlfriend's Honda.

First time you went on a date:
I was 15, he was 19 and we went to Expo '86.

First time you scrapbooked (if you ever have):
Years ago but I found it too cookie cutter for me.

First time you fell in love: How did you know?
I was 16 and we dated for 2 1/2 years. He was good looking but ultimately a real jerk. (Very long story!)

First time you cooked for someone:
I started cooking very young-I think I was about 7 when I started.

Five of your favorite movies
-With Honours
-City of Angels
-Waking Ned Devine
-The Hurricane
-Seven Years in Tibet

Most memorable moment:
I have had lots-it's hard to pick. I guess going on my own to New York City two summers ago to spend time with my dear friends Carlos & Anna. If not, my 30th Surprise/wedding vow renewal birthday.

Not tagging anyone, but if you want to play along, just comment and let me know! :)

No comments: