Monday, May 08, 2006

I was tagged by Deb. Here goes:

In My Fridge :
-skim milk
-diet caffeine free Pepsi
-sharp cheddar
-tons of veggies
-3 kinds of sandwich meat

In My Closet:
-art supplies galore
-dirty laundry
-wrapping paper
-photo albums
-suitcases

In My Purse:
-my cell
-my wallet
-kleenex
-advil & aromatherapy stuff for migraines
-business cards

In My Car: (or how I decorate it with stuff hanging off the mirror, etc.)
-my purple prayer wheel got when I went to go see the Dalai Lama speak here in Vancouver
-a horse hair braided bracelet from my travels in Montana
-a cedar bark bracelet from a Pot Latch I went to
-a danglie that was a gift from Emmy Tofa
-a collection of little buttons (the pin on kind) stuck into the roof, including some special ones from my pal Tracy Roos

Tag to anyone who has not been tagged, if you want to!

No comments: