Saturday, August 26, 2006

More Happy Mail!

So I keep meaning to post these here. They are (obviously) fabric ATCs made for me by Patricia Bolton. Aren't they pretty? Patricia must have some really fancy machine she works on because the stitching on them is wonderful!!

Along with the ATCs came a letter that said in part:

"I truely loved your ATCs! They are going to be featured in the ATC book and I'll be posting on the blog when that comes out in Spring 2007."

I figured the ATCs I submitted were going to be published since I signed the paperwork, but it was really nice to get a letter confirming it! YAY!

And you want to hear something really funny? I have already forgotten what I sent! lol! So when the book comes out in the spring it will be as much a surprise to me as to anyone else!

No comments: