Friday, September 01, 2006

Faster Than The Pony Express!

Today the mail came, bearing my order from Papaya! Anahata had these wonderful grab bags and I just couldn't resist. I ordered on Monday morning (by phone because I am in Canada) and here it is Friday and I have my order in my hot little hands-can't beat that!!

This photo is just a smidge of artsy goodness that was in my grab bag. Everything was beautiful and I am really going to enjoy sending snail mail off to my pals now. I also got the famed Signo pen. I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but that's on my "to-do" list. From what Anahata says, you can write on just about any arted up surface, which is why I thought I would get it. It will be fun to experiment with.

Tomorrow I am heading to the PNE with my guys tomorrow. My son has a friend coming along so while the boys ride all the rides, my husband and I will have a date! I am looking forward to seeing the Super Dog show. I will be taking my camera so I should have some photos to share on Sunday. I hope to get some good ones of the midway all lit up. It's supposed to be smokin' hot tomorrow though- 30C! Hopefully we can find some shade and cool drinks to keep us happy.

I wish everyone a safe and fun long weekend!

1 comment:

lindaharre said...

I thought of ordering that grab bag too, but wasn't sure if I could use it.....looks like I need to:-D the pen is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!! I am on my 4th and I have never had a pen that worked so well. You will love it!