Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hot Off the Press!!

I had an email from my friend Jan this morning. Her new book is now out! I am really excited for her. This is book number 4 that she has written. You may remember The Art of Fabric Books and Board Book Basics and Beyond-I had the pleasure of contributing art for both these books.

Jan just did an interview with World Talk Radio about her new book and you can listen to it here if you want to know what it's all about! Scrapbooks on the Go is available through Amazon or you can order it directly from Jan's website.
Congratulations Jan! This is wonderful news! I can't wait to see it in person!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE Jan's books, and have them all. Thanks for the heads up. I'm off to Amazon to grab this one.
xoxo

Annie Jeffries said...

What a great tip for a book. I'm going shopping. Thanks