Tuesday, January 08, 2008

More Classes for Winter/Spring 2008

I have more workshop news to share!!

I will be offering my Tattered Edge Trunk Show and Hands-on Journal making workshop at the Coquitlam Teachers' Association Professional Development Day on February 15, 2008. If you are a teacher in the Coquitlam school district, I hope you will join me! More information can be found here.

I have also just been booked to teach my Art of Trading: ATC (Artist Trading Card) class at Place des Art during their Spring Break workshop series for kids on March 18th. I am looking forward to sharing this easily accessable art form with the younger set! This has been a popular class in the past-the kids really seem to "get it" and have a ball making and trading their cards. More information will follow on the Place des Arts website, so keep watching.

No comments: