Thursday, December 02, 2010

Hellooooo!!

Hello Friendlies! I've been kind of quiet the last while because it's been a very busy time in the studio. I've been working on writing and art for a book, writing a speech I am giving tomorrow at the Celebration of Ability and hosting my 4th annual 12 Days of Xmas exchange. WHEW!!



The mini house zines pictured above were my swap for our ATC groups annual birthday exchange. November is our groups birthday and every year we do something special (other than ATCs) for the exchange. The theme this year was houses (one of my favourite themes!) so I put together 10 of these. All the pages are art. I received some lovely houses in return, but haven't had time to stop and photograph them all. Maybe one of the other ladies will post them-if they do, I'll post a link.



I have to keep this short because I am preparing for tomorrow, but I just wanted to pop in and say hello and let you all know I am still breathing. It's just that crazy time of year, ya know? In the meantime, head over to the 12 Days of Xmas blog and live vicariously. There are lots of lovely things to see. Be sure and check out the archive too, if you need some handmade holiday gift inspiration.

No comments: