Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Save The Dates!



Happy May! I can't believe were already into the 5th month of the year already! I've dubbed May the month o'many things. My calendar is chock full of amazing events. Here's what's happening:

May 3rd, (two days from now!) Seth Apter is here from NYC for his book launch party. I've posted about it here.

May 15th & 16th, The Sketchbook Project is coming to Vancouver. Details are here. (Scroll down to find the info for Vancouver.) I posted a sneak peek at my Sketchbook here, if you're curious.

May 17th is the opening reception for the Challenging the Myths: Disability & Art exhibit at Leigh Square. Info for that is here.

May 18th is my turn in the Rick Hansen 25th Anniversary Relay! I'm a Difference Maker! I posted a bit about it here, though I am still waiting for a specific time and location. Update to follow soon!

Consider this my personal invitation to YOU to come join the fun!
 If you plan to attend any or all of these events, shoot me a note in the comments or by email, so I will know to look for you!

No comments: