Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The High Watch

Healing Buddha

Taking a deep breath here today as our family prepares for my husband's surgery tomorrow morning. We are holding positive energy for his surgeon and care team as they work to heal him completely from cancer. We are envisioning a smooth recovery and optimal pain management. If you feel moved to, please join us in manifesting a positive outcome for everyone involved, by whatever devotion you practice. We'd really appreciate it.

I'll be away from my blog for the next few days. I'm holding the high watch.

3 comments:

Bettyann said...

I am sending good thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Unknown said...

Sending all best wishes and hoping for the best possible outcome for your husband, Lelainia.

Kris said...

Have sent healing energy. Am now just waiting for your positive update.