Thursday, April 04, 2013

Life Without Compromise E-book

This morning I had a lovely surprise waiting for me online when I woke up. MV1 Canada let me know that I have been included in their Life Without Compromise e-book!  You can view & download it here. Please feel free to share this e-book with whomever you like! I am very proud to have been included in this great project and to have the opportunity to share my story. 

 I would like to encourage you to take some time to read this publication, as there are some really amazing and inspiring stories of ordinary Canadians living extraordinary lives. I promise you that you will come away feeling uplifted by the resiliency of the human spirit. 

Thank you to MV1 Canada for taking the initiative to create a way to so beautifully illustrate that people can live and more importantly THRIVE with disability. Here's to always living a Life Without Compromise!!

No comments: