Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Operation Etsy Restock A Success!

 Hello everyone! I've been holed up in my studio, nose the grind stone & fingers flying, for the past few days, making journals! They are now listed in my Etsy.


At the urging of friends, I've created the very first set of gelli print journals. I do believe I'm the first person to list anything like this on Etsy, so if you see them after today, I will officially be ahead of the curve and perhaps even a trend setter! *grins*

I picked my most favourite prints to include in these journals, which means there are a rich and vibrant collection of colours and textures. The pages are just waiting for your art and words!


I also got a request to restock Remains of the Day journals. These are truly a work of heart, as a significant amount of time goes into making them. I've used a couple treasured fabrics from my stash and a whole whack of ephemera, washi tape and bits & bobs to make them special. Please see the listings for a more complete breakdown about what's inside!

Edit: Holy WOW! The Letter ROD Journal has already been snapped up! That was lightening fast! *Boggles*

While I was at it, I decided to refresh my store banner:


I used a photo I took when I was up in Whistler last summer. I love how this looks! There's something very satisfying about being able to use your own work to design things like this. It makes me happy!

So, there you have it, the mercantile is now open for business! I am hoping to add a few more things over the next couple of weeks, but if you see something you love, grab it because when it's gone, it's gone!

1 comment:

Itaya Art said...

Love your Gelli Journals! What a wonderful idea. So colorful and inspirational. :)