Sunday, October 31, 2004

Hallowe'en

Happy Hallowe'en everyone. Today would have been my Gramps' 83rd birthday. Happy birthday Gramps wherever you are. I miss you! xo

Spent the afternoon out in Ft. Langley with my stitchery group. This is a group of quilters I have been quilting with for ages. Nice bunch of ladies and the village is so pretty this time of year. There was a dog parade down through town today, the majority of which were wiener dogs in costume. It was very, very funny. Here and there you would see the odd larger breed dog-one gorgeous bull mastiff in the bunch. I wish I had been faster with my camera and got some pics!

Well, I have officially sold my first art work today. I made some altered daytimers for a friend who wanted them for Xmas gifts. It was a little strange to me to do that-I kept waiting for the art police to pop out and say "Stop that woman! She's not a real artist!" ROFL! (Anyone else hear that annoying voice of self doubt?!) Anyway, I have a few daytimers left over and I am trying to decide whether or not to sell them online somehow. I still need to think about it. I shudder at the thought of eBay!

My cell just rang and my dear friend is on her way over for dinner, so I need to go pick her up. Have a safe and happy Hallowe'en everyone and enjoy the sugar rush!!


No comments: