Sunday, January 23, 2005

h2o ATCs

Below are three ATCs I made using Twinkling h2o's paint that I just bought yesterday.

First off, let me say I LOVE THEM!! They are gorgeous. The colours are amazing and I especially love that they come in these little pots like eye shadow. Because the pots are so small, it's possible to carry a whole colour pallet with you. I wondered about there not appearing to be a whole lot of paint in the pots, but I discovered a little goes a long way. You just wet your brush ever so slightly with water and rub it in the paint. That's all there is to it.

I wish you could see the twinkling part of these paints. They have this little shimmer to them like someone added a sprinkling of faerie dust to them. Up close and personal, they are just magical. I think they are my new most favourite thing. I am going to try painting a number of surfaces and see what happens.

As for the cost, I guess that depends on where you live. I bought mine when I was in the States yesterday. They were $20 US for a kit of 12. I had a $5 off coupon which is why I splurged. Here in Canada I have seen kits of 6 for $15 CDN. I see the link I provided for the picture have them for $18- $38, depending on the size of the kit. I would recommend shopping around to find the best deal.

Anyhoo, I am going to head off now and get some work done. Happy creating everyone!

No comments: