Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Moving Day!!!

Hello one and all! Just to let you know, the move is complete. Tattered Edge now has a brand new home! My new URL is: http://www.tattered-edge.com Please be sure to bookmark it. Some of you might have already made it here via the redirect page I just loaded. YAY! Welcome, welcome!

You will probably notice a few minor glitches-that's being worked on. My dear sweet friend Kelly who has been the brains behind the move has been working hard and I thank her profusely for all her help. She has some other commitments to take care of but after that she is going to teach me the ins and outs of this new webhost so I can update some of my pages and do some tweaking. For now, I will continue to post new pics to my blog, so check back often!

In the meantime, there are TWO NEW GALLERIES to keep you busy. Gallery #5 has all my Published Work and Gallery #6 is for Collaborative Books. One of the upsides of moving to a .com is that there is more space which means larger, clearer images. I am happy about that for sure!

Whew! Lots of exciting things happening in my life! Thanks everyone for being patient while my site was in chaos. I am so glad to have it restored to order. A .com-who would have thunk it?!?!

No comments: