Thursday, February 17, 2005

Book Alert!!

When I got home from the lines today, there on the door step was a parcel from Jan with my copy of the second book I made art for, Altered Board Books Basics and Beyond. It's really great-as nicely done as the first one, The Art of Fabric Books. C&T did a fantastic job of photographing the board books and the layout is really great. Jan's writing is really informative-there's lots of instruction on how-to if altering board books is something you are new to and lots of great tips on trying new things if you are not. Either way, it's a great book and I am so pleased to have been a part of it. Congrats Jan!!

Also, Jan has her website up and running if any of you are interested in taking a peek. I will be adding her to my links page on my website as soon as I get a chance.

Okay I'm going to go oogle my copy of the book again! *grin*

No comments: