Friday, February 18, 2005

TGIF!

Well it's been a productive last couple of days and come Monday I will have some cool things to share with you. Not the least of which will be the completed Book of Naughty, which is just awaiting the final touches. YAY!!!

I have also managed to get my pages for another collaborative book hosted by my friend Celine almost finished. Her theme is "Once Upon a Time" and it's using images from her collage sheets. (If you want to see her collage sheets, there are here.) This project is not due till mid-March, so I am ahead of the game!

I am also working on samples using Paper Artsy's new rubber. I have a couple items done and a few more percolating in my imagination.

My friend Penn is printing my Zine handout for my altered art trunk show next week. I will get the copies on Sunday and put the finishing touches on them on Monday.

Tomorrow I just need to make/finish this month's ATCs tomorrow so I will have something to swap Sunday. I have them half done.

All in all, it's been a creatively fruitful week!

No comments: