Tuesday, February 22, 2005

In the Works

It's been a busy week so far. Yesterday I had some errands to run and then I spent the remainder of the day piecing together my Zine for Sunday's trunk show. It was a bit of work sewing the signatures together, but I am pleased with how it came out. I hope people will find it useful and interesting.

In the meantime, I have posted a couple of pics of The Book of Naughty. As soon as I can update my website, I will add more to the Collaborative book page. I have The Book of Naughty and another "book" to share with everyone. I also plan to add some new ATCs, more books to the Reading list and a couple of new links as well. Lots in the works! I have a running list so I don't forget anything.

I am also gearing up to work on another collaborative book with my friend Penn. This time she is hosting and the theme is going to be alphabet. We both are alpha crazy and have been dying to do a book on it, so she decided to bite the bullet and go for it. It's going to be really cool since we will be working in a colour pallet I love. I can't wait to get started!!

Well, I guess that's it for now. I have several projects calling my name, so I had better go dive in!

No comments: