Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sunshine Coast

I will be teaching in Half Moon Bay, BC in June. I am really excited to be working there. From all accounts, it's a beautiful studio and I love the area. I have been to the Sunshine Coast many times for quilting retreats and it is just so gorgeous. The bonus is that is is not very far from home so you can feel like you've gotten away without spending 90% of your time away traveling to your destination. There's lots of trees, mountain and ocean to enjoy for us city folk. Can't wait!!

I have lots of art in the works so new stuff will be posted as I finish things. I actually sent off pages for a collaborative book and FORGOT to scan the pages! I can't believe I did that! Yikes! Hopefully though the completed book will be on my doorstep before too long.

No comments: