Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It's My Birthday!!

Dh and ds gave me the nicest birthday gifts today, one of which was a Lyra MP3 Player! I am so thrilled! It means I can listen to my favourite CDs while I am working on my art, regardless of whether or not anyone is home and watching tv! YAY!

I am turning into quite the little gizmo girl. I wish my Gramps were still alive to see this thing-I know he would love it. He always loved gizmos-I guess we are two peas in a pod that way. Technology is a wonderful thing!

I am in the process of ripping all my CDs so I can listen to them on my Lyra. It's taking some time but once they are in there, it won't be so much work-I can just add new ones as I get them. I treated myself to Ray Charles' Genius Loves Company with some of my b-day money. That was the first thing I put on my Lyra. MMMM Ray!

On other news, I guess I shold update on the art projects I am surrently working on. Here's the list:
-Working on starting my journal for a True Colours RR I am hosting. I am really excited about this! 6 of us are working together which I think is a good number. I just found the PERFECT journal yesterday to do it in!!
- Penn's ABC collaborative book. I have 3 letters to work on and I will be starting that hopefully by the week's end. I have letters C, H & Q.
-I also have my monthly creative letter to write for the group project I am doing on N'ness. I have to get that done and in the mail by tomorrow!! Yikes!

That's all I can think of off the top of my head for now. (Plenty by my calculations! LOL!)

Happy Spring everyone, happy arting!

No comments: