Wednesday, March 16, 2005

More News!

Oh the updates keep on coming! On Monday, I received and email from Artella informing me that they recommended my website in their daily e-newsletter. If you want to check them out, they are on my links page.

Yesterday I also added a link to a wonderful new website called Cowboy's Sweetheart which belongs to the talented Deb Trotter. She sent me the lovliest email and I liked her instantly. Go look at her work-it's so wonderful and unique.

In my little corner of the world, I am recovering from being ill again. This is the winter of vicious head colds. I have no idea how I got through the last week-it's all a blur. I've taken the last couple of days off working on art just to regroup. My workspace was an utter disaster since I spent last week prepping for 2 classes. I tidied it up yesterday and found the table top! Imagine that!!

I am on the verge of launching a True Colours Journal project with 5 friends after treating myself to an early birthday gift of Somerset Studios' True Colours book. It totally inspired me and I just knew it was something I had to do. I decided on Red for my journal. I can totally envision art in red & black, red & cream, red & grey...Seeing as Red is the signature colour of Aries, it seemed like a good idea. I know this is going to be amazing. I can't wait to get started.

Also on deck is pages for my friend Penn's ABC collaborative book. I have letters Q, C, and H. I just need to sit down and get them done. This weekend is the Vancouver ATC swap and I have ATCs to make! I am going to try and get those done later this morning.

Luckily I added a very good CD to my collection yesterday to put on and crank up while I work. I bought *Michael Buble's "It's Time". He is very much like Harry Connick JR.-an old style crooner, except he's young, he's cute and he's from VANCOUVER, BC!! Yes, a local boy makes good!! Gotta love that! If you click on the link, you can hear my favourite track from his album called "Home" on his website.

Okay off to greet the dawn! Happy creating everyone!

*that's pronounced "Boo blay".

No comments: