Monday, May 16, 2005

Mail Call!

My upstairs neighbour just knocked on my door and handed me an armload of mail. I think our postman had 5 lbs. just for ME! (No word of a lie!!)

So the bounty of postal love came from:

Carla, who sent me a pile of wonderful Zines. I am working the provincial election tomorrow from 7:30 a.m. till about 8:30 p.m. and now I have delighful reading materials to keep me happy for the long haul.

Mandy, who sent me rubber love-wonderful stamps from her line at Junque . I am going to have the best time playing with them. She is a doll.

Last but certainly not least, Jessica sent pages for a secret project I am working on. They are just so tranquil and lovely. Their beauty lies in the simplicity. She is so talented!

And to top it all off, I got a $15 rebate cheque from Microsoft for buying an add-on program for XP (games, screen savers & stuff) which was $30 so I ended up getting half my money back. Found money!

Thank you dear, sweet friends for thinking of me and sharing the love. My heart is full and smiling today. You are the best! I am so blessed. XOX
*Wanders off to dab happy tears from her eyes*

No comments: