Friday, May 06, 2005

Waving From My Little Corner of the World.

Still breathing here. I had to take the week off art-making to deal with some family stuff so I am running behind on some art stuff now. I am just finishing up my design team work for Paper Artsy and getting those off in the mail hopefully on Monday.

Looking forward to Mother's Day if only because it means a day off from everything, even cooking! I think my guys are taking me downtown so I can take photographs with my magical digi cam. They asked what I wanted to do and I said wander the city and take photos and have dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory. I am easy to please. I want to go to Stanley Park which is one of my favourite places to walk, people watch and take pictures. I think I also said something to them about getting gelato at some point from this great gelato place on Denman. DH had never had it before so I took him and ds there and they were instantly hooked. The place on Denman has about 50 different flavours and they will give you taste testers till you make up your mind. MMM!

Still percolating ideas for my True Colours Journal. I got started and then realized I needed to get paint samples for my journal. I have them now, so Monday I can sit down and bang out the pages.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello. I will upload some new pics after the weekend! Happy Mother's Day to all fellow mothers out there-have a good one!

No comments: