Thursday, July 14, 2005

Exciting News!!


I am very happy to share with you that I have just joined the Artists In Residence Design Team for Papier Valise! I am so pleased to be invited and have the opportunity to work with Janice who is one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I discovered her wonderful company last summer at the vendor's night at Artwerx. She had the most interesting odds and ends for art-making; little tiny compasses, gold wings, charms, lockets and so on. At the time I bought a whole bunch of goodies because she was Alberta based and I knew I had to get what I wanted while the getting was good. This year Janice launched a web site for Papier Valise so now everyone can enjoy her wonderful products and let me tell you, she is Johnny-on-the-spot with her orders!

If you want to be "in the know", come join the Papier Valise Yahoo Group. You will be among the first to know when new products are available and to hear about upcoming art challanges.

Papier Valise also has a section for profiling a featured artist called "Artist in the Atelier". The current artist feature is Jeanne Germani from St. Albert, Alberta whose work features very clean lines and a rustic flavour. If you haven't checked it out yet, go look!

Anyway, that is my latest big news. You can look for inspiration from the Artists in Residence at Papier Valise starting in the fall. I can't wait to get started!

No comments: