Monday, September 26, 2005

Web Site Updates

I have been trapped in my home today due to the workmen "fixing" the lino they put in last month. The guy tore it up this morning and then lay some concrete right in my entry way so I couldn't leave the house. (The spread of cement was so large I couldn't step over it!) So.. while I was trapped here, I decided to work on making some updates to my web site. You will find some new peeps on my links page-Linda Harre and Karenann Young. There is also a shiny new banner at the bottom, created by the beautiful and talented Kelly Robson for those of you wanting to link up to Tattered Edge. A button is also available if you want a smaller link.

On the Friends page, I have posted a beautiful piece of mail art that came from Karenann. She is just a sweet soul and her RAK was so appreciated when I was in utter despair at being ousted from my home so repairs could happen. (I now refer to the house as Casa Del Chaos. Week Ten today and the work is still ongoing!) Stay tuned for the before and after shots that will be posted once the work is complete! Anyway, I will keep working on adding new art to the site, so check back.

Deb Trotter (Cowboy's Sweetheart) made me the focus of today's blog entry. LOL! I am blushing furiously at this end, but she had very kind words for me. I hope to have some of her artwork to share with you very soon!

No comments: