Monday, May 01, 2006

A Friend to Crow About!

My friend Alyx who is a gifted sci-fi writer and teacher (and has a wicked sense of humour which I love) can now add another feather to her already full cap: a series of her photographs will be appearing in the Michigan Avenue Review's fall "Spherical Objects" issue.

Alyx is a very telented photographer-her macro work is bar none and she keeps me in eye candy almost on a weekly basis. I am so thrilled that she will now have the opportunity to share the amazing way she captures the miracle and beauty of every day objects with a wider audience. If you would like to have a taste of her talent, you can click here. While the images appear in black and white in the index, once you click on them, they appear larger and in colour, so click away and enjoy!!

Congrats Alyx! I can't wait to see your work in M.A.R!! Bravo!!

No comments: