Sunday, October 29, 2006

Art Angel

This journal I made this morning will be going off to live with Tina Catspaw on Monday morning. Tina was so sweet and helpful to me. Last week I had a package in my magic mail box- she sent me a whole stack of cabinet cards to use in the spring when I go to Artfest and take Nina Bagley's Parlour Book of Questions.

The image I used here was from one of the cards-I thought it would be fun to use one of the images she sent on her journal. (And isn't that background paper just delicious? It's from Cosmo Cricket, a new company that I just adore! I think I must have bought 10 sheets of this particular one!)

In addition to the cabinet cards, Tina also sent me 9 ATCs (one of which was a magnet) and these two 4 x 4 collages. This is just a fraction of what she sent, but her digital collages are fantastic! Be sure and visit Tina's Etsy Shop where you can purchase some of her magic for yourself!

THANK YOU Tina for all the goodies-you certainly brightened up my week and made my hunting and gathering for Arfest so much easier! You are an art angel!

No comments: