Thursday, November 23, 2006

Button Bracelet Addiction.

My new addiction is these butons bracelets which I designed after creating my charm necklace for the Simply Charming Charm swap. (Click the button on the sidebar to see.)

I will be teaching this as a class with handmade charms. (Not exactly what's pictured here, but you get the gist.) I am really excited because I will be teaching this as a Mother's Day Workshop at a local middle school. I know the kids will have a great time making them and it will be exciting to see their creativity.

Anyway, if this one catches your fancy, it's for sale in the Tattered Edge Mercantile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful and delicate this is!!

Anonymous said...

Gak! These are so cute!!!

lindaharre said...

This is adorable! I will have to go and investigate at your Etsy......Happy Holiday

Anonymous said...

these are very sweet!