Monday, January 29, 2007

A Big Dose of Eyecandy!


So about a year ago today, I bought a small calendar journal. I altered/arted up the pages that belonged to January and then sent it on it's merry way. Over the remainder of the year, my little book (the smallest in the group) would make the rounds, entering into the hands of 11 artist friends: Lou McCulloch: February
Linda Koch: March
Reiny Rizzi: April
Kim Logan: May
Kathy Wasilewski (whose brainchild this was): June
Sally Turlington: July
Deryn Mentock: August
Claudia Roulier: September
Deb Trotter: October
Stacie Rife: November
Katie Kendrick: December
Today, my book made its way home, chock full of amazing and beautiful art. Below I have posted a few pages. It's impossible for me to share them all, but trust me when I say, this book is unique and special and something that I will always treasure.










THANK YOU to each and every one of the ladies who worked on my book. I am truely grateful for your time and talent and I want you to know this little gem means the world to me. Each page is remarkable and every time I page through, I see something different and delightful.
I would also like to say a big THANK YOU to Kathy for hosting this project. I know it's been a huge and time consuming job and I want you to know that that did not go unnoticed. Thank you for working so hard to keep everything running smoothly.
I will have more goodies to share with you tomorrow! Until then, happy arting!

3 comments:

Shari Beaubien said...

This book/calendar looks so very cool. Thanks for sharing a bit of it with us... Hugs, Shari

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is truly delectable! What a treasue to behold.

xo
Kristen

One Crabapple said...

oh what a treat to get a look inside of your travelling book.

How exciting for you when it arrived.

I would have been so excited i would have wanted to rip it open at the mailbox and start looking thru and then on the other hand I might have just been in such awe and reverent (did I spell that right ?) that I might have just worshipped it for a while before settling down to go thru it ... what a wonderful time that must have been (the first time, the second time and every time after that too !) that you had to sit and look at each page. At each detail.....How Koooool.

all of these wonderful artists and their work in your own special book now.