Monday, January 15, 2007

Ongoing Projects

This little ghost faerie ATC is for Lou. It's a signature card. I am just finishing up some work in her calendar journal. Lou's is the last one of 11 journals I have worked on and I am pleased to be able to wrap up my work on this project. I am eagerly awaiting the return home of my own journal. It was the littlist of the bunch, measuring just 4 x 6 inches and the feedback on it was so positive that I can't wait to have it back and revel in all the artsy goodness!! It's been gone a whole year, that I can't even imagine what's in it. Even though there were photos posted as it was worked on, I actually didn't look at them unless asked to, so whatever was created for me is going to be a surprise!

Speaking of surprises, I just posted pics of my wrapped gift for the Be My Valentine exchange. There will be more pics uploaded as the ladies wrap and send out their gifts. I can't wait for February 1st!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi L :) Love the new look blog, and the ATC! How exciting, to be waiting for a whole year for your journal to come back to you!
I hope it's filled with wonderful things and makes you smile a lot :)
Take care,
Suze x

Shari Beaubien said...

LOVE the new blog look, Lelainia! And I can't wait to see what's in your journal...
Hugs, SHari