Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just For Fun!

My Valentinr - tatterededge
Get your own valentinr

I thought this was fun. It's for friends to send you a free virtual Valentine! The programs saves each one and waits until February 14th before it will let you see all your wishes. How fun is that? And seeing as I am in a generous mood, everyone who sends me a virtual Valentine, will have their name go into a draw for a special surprise! What is it? Well, if I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it? It will be something fun and I will draw for it on Valentine's Day. Be sure and put your REAL name on your virtual greeting so I know who you are. I will post the winner's name here on Feb. 14th and then the winner can email me their mailing addy so I can send them their surprise.

So all you lurkers out there, that I know read my blog faithfully, but are too shy to comment, come out of the woodwork and say hello!

*One entry per person please! :)

No comments: