Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Latest from Casa del Chaos

ARGH! Blogger is not behaving today so unfortunately, this will be a picture free post. Of course this is *so* sad because you will miss out on seeing what a total disaster area my work space has become while I am prepping a trunk show and workshop I am presenting on Friday at a teacher's conference. You miss being able to see papers strewn from one end of the room to the other and stuff piled up on ever flat suface available. You can't see all the cool kits I have prepared and the door prizes I plan to give away...yes, so sad... lol! The crazy thing is that I have a TV repairman coming by at 4 p.m. today so I am going to have to dig my way out before he arrives, otherwise he will be tripping over boxes and bags and my Rubicoiler which I think is also down there somewhere...

This has been a crazy month with a ton of deadlines. So much so that I have not been able to work on swaps for Artfest which is now only 35 days away! YIKES! Once I make it through February, I should have time to get to them. I may have to give up sleeping, but I simply cannot go to Artfest empty handed. That just would not do!

Speaking of Artfest, if any of you who are going are interested, Heather has a call out for art for a special issue of Portals Zine that she is doing. The zine will be in the gift bags at Artfest so if you have something to share, PLEASE submit it to her via email ASAP! You could submit your altered Dog Tags, what you are making for your trades, your 8x8 canvasses, art you made in class last year...I am sure there's lots of wonderful stuff to share. The zine is going to be steller, as always! I can't wait!

Okay, time to get back to work. If only I could wiggle my nose and have everything ship shape....*sigh*

No comments: