Friday, February 23, 2007

On the Fly

Blogger is still not being kind when it comes to uploading photos! Argh! Anyway, I am still breathing! It's just be a super hectic week as I had two classes this week to prep for. The one I am teaching today is at a teacher's conference where I am presenting a mixed media trunk show in the morning and a workshop in the afternoon. You should see the size of the suitcase I packed with art for the trunk show. I wish my son had the day off so he could come and be my muscles! Thank goodness the suitcase has wheels (This is why they pay me the big bucks!) so I can tow it to where it needs to go. I don't know who invented the suitcases with wheels, but bless them! It's saved me more times than not.

Only 33 days till Artfest! YIKES! I am going to have to get cracking on my trades and gathering stuff for the classes I am taking. I have seen some great trades already finished on several blogs which makes me all the more anxious to get mine done.

Okay, must run, but I'll be back and hopefully when I am, Blogger will be more cooperative!

No comments: