Saturday, March 10, 2007

Surprise!



Last year, after Artfest, my friend Deb Denton proposed a collaborative book to let Teesha and Tracy Moore know how much we appreciate all the hard work they do to bring us Artfest.

Deb asked each participant to make a page after choosing a letter from the alphabet and writing about something artfest related that started with that letter. I had letter "K" so my page is about kindred spirits and kindness.

After alot of hard work, keeping secrets and much anticipation, Teesha and Tracy received the book a couple of days ago. To see their reaction and the finished piece (brilliant job Deb!) you can click here.

17 days till Artfest! 12 days till my birthday! I can hardly stand it!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift....love your page :o)

Anonymous said...

Love this page!

I can't wait until Artfest either! It'll be great to be back there again...