Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A Laundry List

Copyright Tattered Edge 2007
It's only 8:30 a.m. and it's been a busy morning already. I have just spent the last hour or so adding some new goodies to the Tattered Edge Mercantile. It's been awhile since I have had time to work on things for the shop, but I managed to sqeeze in a bit of creative time last night. Happy browsing!
Taking a page from Liz Elayne, Here's what I have been up to lately:
Reading
(I just started this so I can't comment on it yet.)
Watching
I love this show. It's odd that I do, mainly because I have never been into comics, but I got hooked. The first comic based thing I ever saw was "Unbreakeable" which I loved and it was all downhill from there. Save the cheerleader, save the world!
Listening
"New World" by Guarneri Underground
My friend Tina who has fabulous taste in music sent me this cd yesterday. So far I have listened to the whole thing 8 times. It's wonderful! If you click here, you can listen to some of their music. "Box of Marbels" is one of my favs.
Drinking
Chai Lattes
(Is there really anything else?) Chai is tea of the gods.
Anticipating
Visiting with Liz next week. We are going to spend the day together wandering Fort Langely. I can't wait. It will be so good to visit with her and comb my favourite antique market.
Dreaming
Mainly, I have been pondering how I can make my workspace more functional, given that I have really limited space. I am not happy with the current set up and I need to find a way to make it work. I keep thinking about how I can store stuff so I can find what I need easily and still keep it looking half way decent. I haven't come up with any solutions yet. What I really need is Nate Berkus!
Doing
Tidying up the house and getting rid of the excess. Lots of stuff has gone to charity, some to friends and some stuff into the garbage in time for spring pick up. It's good to do a big clean and get reorganized!
I have been thinking about writing a book. I've been thinking about owning a shop. These thoughts sit in the back of my mind and every now and again, I look at them again. Then I tuck those thoughts back into the file cabinet in the back of my mind...you know how it goes. Someday...
Creating
This week I am working on prepping for a class I am teaching tomorrow and next week at a middle school. I have two classes booked with grades 6 & 7. This is the same group of kids I taught just before Xmas. I am looking forward to working with them again.
How about you?

No comments: