Monday, May 21, 2007

Tattered Journals!

Copyright Tattered Edge 2007
What did I spend my Victoria Day doing? Well aside from feeling awful just out of the blue and having to crawl into bed for awhile to keep my teeth from shattering because I was shivvering so hard, I took the time to upload some new goodies to the Tattered Edge Mercantile. I have just created Tattered Journals, using beautiful antique books. So far I have two listed, but they are one of a kinds so if you see something you have to have, act fast to avoid being disappointed! I also have some fun ephemera-authentic Chinese clothing factory quality control slips. These are in limited supply as well so go check them out!

Okay, I am crawling back to the couch now to sip tea and watch the season finale of "Heros". Have a good night!

No comments: