Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Big News!!

Copyright Tattered Edge 2007


Okay! I can finally share my news with you! For all of you locals who have asked me time and again for classes in Coquitlam, I will be teaching at Place des Arts in November! (Just in time for Xmas!)


I am really excited about this opportunity to share my love of mixed media/altered arts in my own community and at such a beautiful venue. I will be teaching a workshop on my button bracelet (class sample shown above) which began as a button necklace that was featured in Belle Armoire's July/August 2007 issue. (Shown below)



To view the class description and details, please click here. I believe you can register online or by phone. (To do so, please visit the main Place des Arts website.) Class size is limited so register early to avoid disappointment!

I am also pleased to be presenting a trunk show and workshop at the BC Art Teacher's Association's Art 2 Go Conference in October. I should have more details to share soon. If you are a BC teacher and are planning on attending, I hope to see you there! It's always a pleasure to teach teachers-it makes me happy to know some of the inspiration I share makes its way back into the classroom. I think taking time out to nurture creativity is*so* important!

No comments: