Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Anticipation

Copyright Tattered Edge 2007
Can you smell it? It's coming! Autumn is on it's way! I have evidence-over the weekend as I was out and about, I saw leaves beginning to turn and some were already on the ground. I know technically it's still summer for a couple more weeks, but once labour day hits, I can feel the turning of the season. Autumn is my favourite season and October is my most favourite month. What's not to love-pumpkins, the colours of the leaves, the crisp cool days, the wind, Canadian Thanksgiving, Hallowe'en...I am gearing up for a busy fall and will have some exciting news to share shortly, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, congratulations to my friend Kristen Robinson on her recent publishing successes in several Stampington publications. It's so nice to see her hard work and obvious talent being recognized. Her jewellery is gorgeous people, so do check it out!

I am now "patiently" waiting for my Artfest confirmation. This is the exciting part where I wait for it to arrive in my mail box. It's like Xmas when I finally get to open it to see which of my choices I got and to see what other secret delights it will hold. Last year Teesha mailed them in a clear envelope with super hero stamps on it and included some of her art postcards. The package itself was a small coil bound book-pretty cool! Oh the anticipation!

My vow to get my art space organized was pretty successful. It's mostly there. I have come to the conclusion that there will always be some chaos-I think that's just the nature of what I do. As long as it's manageable, I guess I can be okay with it.

Okay, I had better run-my son is paging mum's taxi and I am still in my pj's!







No comments: