Friday, February 15, 2008

Students:FYI!!

Just a quick note for any of my students who have been in workshops in February and wanted to join my Yahoo group to get workshop updates:

If you put your name on the sign up list and HAVE NOT received an invitation from me, it is likely because your emails (for whatever reason) are bouncing back to me.

Please go the the left hand sidebar of this blog, and scroll down till you see the purple Yahoo Groups button. Click on the button to subscribe. It will tell you you must be approved-don't worry-you will be! Once I get the email message to approve you, I'll let you in and you'll be all set.

Unfortunately, sometimes certain email addresses don't work with the Yahoo Groups' invite system. I just didn't want you to think I hadn't tried to include you!

Thanks much!

No comments: