ONE DAY TILL ARTFEST!!! Woohoo!! This will be my home for the duration, along with some very dear friends. I am so excited!
Today is the craziness of last minute packing, the checking and rechecking of lists and running various errands. I am hoping real hard that my MOO cards have shown up at the PO. They have been in the mail since March 11th and this is the last day to get them before I go. If not, I won't have any to trade! (Oh the horror!)
I am going to try and blog via my new iPod Touch while I am away. Tina says we got wi-fi at our house last year so I am hoping that is still true. We'll see and if not, I believe the cafe in the Commons has it. I just love my new iPod! *gizmo geek alert*
So...I bid you adieu for now and leave you with this list of why I love Artfest:
1. Seeing old friends I rarely get to see.
2. Making new friends.
3. The ocean right outside the door.
4. Fresh air
5. Not having to cook!
6. Learning new stuff.
7. Scavenging the art asylum.
9. Shopping in the US and not having to pay duty.
10. Time for myself.
12. Sharing-of supplies, thoughts, ideas, food, laughter, spirit.
13. Being understood and not having to explain my crazy artsy self.
14. Goody bags at registration.
15. The beautiful architecture of the area.
16. People watching.
17. ROAD TRIP!
I am sure I will be adding to this list as the week goes on! Have a good week everyone and catch ya on the flip side!