Thursday, May 29, 2008

Proud New Owner


The last few days have been hectic so I haven't had time to post till now and I am actually posting on the fly. Yesterday I spent the day across the border in Seattle with friends and I got my Flip Video!! I did in fact get the green one. Originally, the green ones were only capable of 30 minutes of recording time, but they have changed them to include a 60 minute version, so I got the colour I wanted. YAY! I also bought a small tripod. I've only played around with it a little bit just to try it out, but hopefully in the next couple of days I will be able to post something!

In other news, my copy of Pasticcio Issue 3 finally arrived and I am very pleased with how my article "Common Threads: The Art of Healing" came out. Sarah and Angela did a fabulous job, as always with this issue. If you haven't checked out Pasticcio, then you don't know what you are missing!

Okay, must run! I am off to Vancouver to teach! Catcha on the flip side!

No comments: