Monday, June 02, 2008

Who's That Girl?

Copyright Tattered Edge 2008

I just thought I would do a quick post to let you know that yours truly is being featured as Artist of the Month over on the Artsmiths' blog.

If you have missed any of the previously featured artists, you can play catch up by clicking on the Artist of the Month Archives link on the left hand side bar. Past AOMs have included Angela Cartwright, Mary Beth Shaw, Pilar Pollock, Silvia Luna and Tiffini Elektra X. Lots of good reading and some wonderful insight about what makes those ladies tick! (Thanks to Deb Trotter's amazing interview skills!)

Also, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has taken the time to email and comment about the fist ever tutorial/video I did. I enjoyed creating it and I will certainly be making more, as time allows. I already know what the next one will be about, so keep watching to see what's next!


No comments: