Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Canada Day & A Moo Exchange

Copyright Tattered Edge 2008

First of all, HAPPY CANADA DAY to my fellow Canadians! I hope wherever you are you are spending the day with those you love, doing something fun and celebrating how blessed we are to call this beautiful and free country our home. I know I'm feelin' the love for my homeland today.

Okay, now that that's out of the way, I want to let everyone know that in honour of my Moo article being published, I have decided to host a Moo Card exchange. I love getting to know people's art this way and decided you can never have enough of a good thing!

Here's the deal:
This exchange will be of real printed Moo Cards only*.
Send 11, get 10 back. (The extra card is for your humble hostess, however I will also be trading 10 of mine in the exchange.)

US, Canadian and International folks are all welcome!

I have set up a Yahoo Group to administer the exchange. If you would like to participate, please click here to join.
This group is only for this project so please join only if you are participating in this exchange.

I will take sign ups until July 11th.
More details will be found on the group site when you sign up.

*If you don't currently have any Moo Cards, you can make and order them by going to Moo. They ship pretty quickly so you should get them in time.

This is a great way to meet new folks, collect some cool mini artwork and have something in your mailbox other than bills!


Okay, off to get the BBQ fired up. We have friends coming to celebrate this afternoon.
Bonne Fete Canada!

No comments: