Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hot Off the Presses!

Friends Deryn Mentock and Catherine Witherall have just published a brand new zine, Jewelry, the Zine for all you handmade jewelry enthusiasts out there. I am very excited to be a part of this project, even if only on a small scale. My advanced copy is winging it's way towards me right this minute and I expect it should be appearing in the magic mail box this week.
If you're wondering who else is in the ground-breaking zine, here is a list of what's inside: (Click to enlarge, I think.)

According to Catherine, the zine is a delicious spiral bound 128 pages and includes 17 how-to projects and idea pages. There are also specialty pages chock full of inspiration in full color. If you would like to pre-order yourself a copy, you can find all the info here. You'll want to get right on it though-it's a limited edition publication so when they're gone, they're gone!

As soon as my copy arrives, I will tell you what I think. I can't help but feel that this is going to be extraordinary, given the deep pool of talent involved and Deryn and Catherine at the helm. I wish it were Monday already-I am itching to get my hands on my copy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention, Lelainia! The zine really is fabulous. I can't wait for you to see it!

Anonymous said...

Can you bring it to Artfest? I just can't do $40 when I have supplies to buy and the zine to print. It looks good.