Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Manual Dexterity Issue #2

After much hard work, issue #2 of Manual Dexterity is finally finished and available for purchase! The zine is 20 pages, handbound and measures 4 1/2 inches wide x 5 3/4 inches tall.


Here's a sneek peek but just in case the writing's too small, even when you click the photo, I'll tell you that it's chock full of good stuff-five full coloured art pages, four (count'em four!) articles, along with lots of other fun details and inclusions. (Which means goodies for you!)


If you missed issue #1 of Manual Dexterity, and want to collect the complete set (thus far) you are in luck! I still have a few copies left. If you want one though, you'll need to snap it up now because once they're gone, they're gone! Both issues of the zine are available for purchase through my Etsy store, Tattered Edge Mercantile.

For those of you who have already purchased copies of issue #2, (Thank you for your enthusiasm!) your copies are on their way and should be in your eager hands shortly. Hooray!


And lastly, for those of you who are enjoying my zines, I just wanted to let you know that despite having my right hand in a hateful cast, I decided I really wanted to work on a 3rd edition right away.
Can you guess what it's about?!?

2 comments:

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Yay, Alma got my Zines so I hope she swaps us together. I have been laggin on finishing up my extras.. need to get more copies. Can't wait to see yours!! Let me know if you need help on #3. Hugs

Sherri Lynn Wood said...

Are you right handed or left handed? Or one handed? My guess is a backwards writing edition.