Thursday, September 30, 2010

UGH!

I thought I would make a quick post to tell you I am still breathing... barely. I've been very under the weather for the last 11 days and am just now working on recovering, with the help of antibiotics and couch surfing while watching home reno shows in between snoozing. Indy's been keeping me company, faithful and sweet puppy boy that he is.

My poor studio has been sadly neglected as has my blog, since I haven't had the wearwithall to do much. I'll get back to blogging as soon as I am feeling better. In the meanwhile, I hope you are having as beautiful Autumn as we're having here on the west coast of Canada. Now if I could just get better so I could get out there and enjoy it!

2 comments:

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

I was wondering where you were hiding, I sure hope you feel better and more creative soon. Hugs!!

lynnsie said...

Hi Lelainia, Sorry you've been feeling so "umpy" lately. I hate it when that happens. I try to do at least one pce of art a day if not 20, and when I can't it's not fun. Hoping you will be up and around and creating soon.
I just love your blog and check in daily if I can. Give Indy a pat for me.

Lynn Adams
long ago friend in Bellingham ATC group :O)