Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Writerly News

I am happy to share that I have an article in the latest edition of ATC Quarterly. It's about the two TV interviews I've given on Artist Trading Cards and what it's like to do both live television and a taped interview. (Which are incredible different experiences. Personally, I prefer to go live!) If you're interested in ordering the Fall 2010 issue, you can find it here. Thanks to Ronna for the invitation!

I have more exciting news to share, but I'm waiting till I have all the details before I post about it. As soon as I get them, I'll tell you what's next. (Never a dull moment around here.)

Oh and for those of you who've asked, yes, my cast/brace is finally off. The tendons are still a bit sore and I am being cautious about lifting anything heavy with my right hand, but I *think* it's healing. It was definitely a painful and disabling injury and one I hope never to repeat. I guess I need to curb my wild side just a bit. (Yeah right! I'm saying this as I am about to embark on another adventure. *smirks* What's that saying? "It's not fun till somebody loses an eye"? Um..yeah...)


No comments: