Sunday, November 07, 2010

Good Things To Share

I have a couple pieces of exciting news to share:



The first is that I was asked to be one of three guest speakers at the Tri-Cities Celebration of Ability on December 3, 2010. I've been asked to speak about my experience as a Paralympic Torchbearer at the 2010 Games. If you are local and interested in attending, the event is FREE, but due to limited seating, you must register. (Click the link to get all the info and to register.)



The second lovely piece of news is that I received an email on Friday inviting me to participate in a new mixed media book that is in the works! It will hit the shelves some time in 2012. I've already begun working on my submissions.



I am very honoured to be asked to participate in these kinds of things. It never gets old and I enjoy the ways that things like this challenge me-I always learn something new.



Okay, that's it for the moment. I have a ton of work waiting for me in the studio!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations, Lelainia on both invitiations! Yee ha! Or woo hoo!

Bettyann said...

congrats on your fab news...